The Ultimate Solution to Bladder and/or Bowel Leakage for Women
What is Attain?
The Attain bladder control device is the ONLY FDA cleared at home medical device for the treatment of urinary and/or fecal incontinence for women.
Attain combines muscle stimulation, visual biofeedback and a guided exercise program to create the ultimate pelvic floor rehabilitation device. Attain treats stress, urge and mixed urinary incontinence, as well as fecal incontinence in women. ACOG, AUA, ACP and ACG all recommend pelvic floor treatment as the first line of therapy for incontinence.
We are so confident, after 8 years and 100,000+ devices sold, Attain will work for you and your patient, we offer a performance guarantee. No risk to you, no risk to your patient.
What does Attain treat?
Urge Incontinence (OAB)
- Urge urinary incontinence (overactive bladder) is that sudden urge to go to the bathroom that cannot be denied or getting up multiple times per night.
- OAB is caused by an overactive detrusor muscle that surrounds the bladder.
- Attain, sends a calming signal to the Detrusor muscle surrounding the bladder that teaches the muscle to relax and not spasm on its own, eliminating urge incontinence.
- Bladder leakage that occurs when you laugh, cough, sneeze, exercise, or play with your kids!
- Stress incontinence is caused by weak pelvic floor muscles.
- Attain strengthens the muscles of the pelvic floor, eliminating stress incontinence.
20 million Americans deal with bowel leakage. Attain treats bowel (fecal incontinence) leakage in two distinct ways. The puborectalis muscle, one of the pelvic floor muscles surrounds the colon like a horseshoe and constantly pulls against it creating a curve in the colon creating what’s called the colorectal angle. This curve serves two purposes; it slows down the movement of fecal material in the colon and a signal is sent to the brain notifying you that an evacuation of stool is imminent. If the puborectalis is weak that angle of curve disappears resulting in no slowing of fecal material and no early warning system. Attain also strengthens and tones the anal sphincter, the last line of defense to prevent loss of stool and allowing you time to find a restroom.
Two Patented Algorithms
1. Two Patented Algorithms
One algorithm to solve stress urinary and bowel incontinence. One algorithm for neuromodulation to calm the detrusor muscle.
2. Inflatable, Customizable Probe
InControl Medical’s patented inflatable probe assures a comfortable fit whether used vaginally or rectally and acts as active resistance to build muscle efficiently and quickly.
3. Visual Biofeedback
Inside the inflatable probe is a pressure sensor that measures pressure inside the probe. When pelvic floor muscles squeeze against the probe, they change the pressure inside the probe. The stronger your muscles are the higher the pressure inside the probe. The stronger your muscles are the higher the pressure inside the probe, a direct measurement of muscle strength. Attain reflects this change in muscle strength to you with a series of blue lights that climb a scale as your muscles get stronger.
Attain comes with a money back guarantee!
Product must be followed as described to qualify.
(10 minutes a day, 6 days a week, for 90 days)
Original Price: $499
Use Coupon Code Attain100
To Save $100
Who Should Not Use Attain?
- Do not use if you are pregnant
- Do not use if you are attempting to get pregnant
- Do not use if you have a cardiac demand pacemaker or implanted defibrillator
- Do not use if you have symptoms of active urinary tract infection, vaginal infections, or localized lesions
- Do not use if you have a diagnosis of extra-urethral or overflow incontinence
- Do not use if you have severe urine retention
- Do not use if you have poor sensation in the pelvic region
- Do not use if you have cognitive disabilities, i.e. Alzheimer’s disease or dementia
- Do not use if you are unable to properly insert the device per instructions
- Do not use if you have active pelvic cancer
- Do not use if you have an intestinal clamp
- You must be 6 weeks post-pelvic surgery or vaginal childbirth to use this device
- Do not use this device for diagnostic purposes or critical patient monitoring
This device is not (external) defibrillator-proof